Aliens got Chubs (Feb 11th)

Posted by Sevren | Posted in , | Posted on 10:52 PM

Yep, I think the Aliens got Chubs today. I went in the hallway tonight and saw a giant pile of fur and a red donut that looks like a mini-space ship. It did not really smell like an alien though. I would know an alien if I smelt one cause I have a good sniffer.


 


Also another thing that could have happened is that Chubs had a Son. And he left this red chewy toy as a gift for him. 

Mom and Dad said that they just brushed out alot of his undercoat because it was getting close to clumping underneath. They said they used a furminator to get all of this out. That makes me think of him being a terminator again and if he really is half robot.

I hope they don't use the furminator on me. I don't want an alien baby.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment