Mardi Growl! (Feb 13th)

Posted by Sevren | Posted in | Posted on 3:10 PM




We went to the Mardi Growl today. It was pretty neat. There were lots of dogs and no cats. There were big dogs, little dogs, skinny dogs, round dogs, furry dogs and even some dogs that couldn't walk, but had these cool wheels that helped them run around.



I heard there were over seven hundred dogs there. At least that's what people said, I didn't count them or anything. Though I should have, I was there for almost three hours. It was fun!

Me and Tristan, I mean Chubs, got our picture taken by lots and lots of people. They kept on saying how beautiful we looked and talked to Mom and Dad about us. Tristan acted like he had done this before and started howling at people and making them stop and laugh.

When we were walking around Tristan found Elvis. He was sitting outside a cafe watching people walk by. He didn't sing or anything, he was just watching.



We walked all day and got petted a bunch, like five thousand times, and we got about eighty seven treats, and we got to talk to all kinds of those dogs I was talking about.

We got a few pictures of us after we went out there too. Here's me and mom and Chubs and dad.




Okay, I'm tired now. Time for a nap. Ah Re-vores!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment