Conehead (Feb 16th)

Posted by Sevren | Posted in | Posted on 11:07 PM

Yep, I got it, the Cone of Shame. It's in the most girly color ever. Thanks Mom. Thanks Dad.

One day, when you are relaxing, drinking a cold human drink with crunchy ice and watching TV, and suddenly I walk up to you and bite you in the butt for no reason, well this is the reason. Remember not to point and yell at me, or frown at me, or grump at me. I owe you. 



My doctor said I had to wear one for like three days. Three days is a very long time in puppy time. It's at least four days human time, or possibly more. It's a lot.

When I'm wearing it I bump into things. Like couches, and chairs, and table legs, and door frames, and doors, and tv stands, and my folks, and Chubs, and plants, and the coffee table, and the kitchen counter, and steps, and even the floor. It is not very fun. My folks don't think I notice, but they look sad when I do it. I try not too, but I still have big puppy feet and sometimes it hard walking even if I don't have a cone on my head. But I don't want them to be sad so I try hard.

Here is me drinking water outside. I bumped into my water bowl too.


Sometimes when I'm drinking water like this, and I look up and see the sky is pink, and the house is pink and even my dad is pink i laugh a little because they look a little funny.

When Mom comes home she takes it off of me so I can play and run around like normal. But I gotta put it back on at bed time. They don't want me to chew on my bandage and make me ouchie again. I'm not so sure, but I guess I should wear it and listen. My parents love me lots and take care of me.

Even if they are pink sometimes.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment