Stinkfoot (Feb 17th)

Posted by Sevren | Posted in | Posted on 9:43 PM

Once Mom and Dad got home from work, we got to go to the Vet. I was finally gonna get my bandage off, and I didn't have to wear that stoopid cone, no mores. I was tired of looking like a flower dog.

Anyway, we got to the Vet and I got weighed again. I am up to forty-five pounds now. That's another five pounds since last week. My folks have slowed me down on food a little bit, but now they are exercising me more so I'm starting to get big and strong like Chubs.

Doctor Kendrick snipped my bandage off and wrinkled her nose. She said I had a smelly paw. I think her paw would be smelly too if it had been wrapped up in a bandage for three days with bunches of medicine and toes. She said for my folks to get some baby powder so it wouldn't stink so much. Other than that I was good to go home.



My folks had to roll the windows down in the car on the way home. They said my foot smelled like rotten eggs and sewer gas. They were laughing but I got all alert and kept on the look out for aliens. Chubs once told me he smelt sewer gas before he was abducted. We made it home safe.

After we got home we were pretty tired. It's hard work keeping watch for aliens. Mom was tired too and she fell asleep on the couch next to me in the computer room. Maybe she has to watch out for aliens too.



I'm glad I don't have to wear my cone no mores.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment