Forty! (Feb 10th)

Posted by Sevren | Posted in | Posted on 10:38 PM

Okay.. looks like i'm getting closer to Chubs size. Went to the doctor today and they said I am now forty pounds. I was thirty-three el-bee's a couple weeks back. I guess that meant I weighted as much as thirty mexican bee's. I don't know if that is a lot or not. I guess not since they let me chomp so much.

I guess they still want me to get a little bit more chunky. Mom said it was because Dad wants to eat me for dinner one day. He is part Korean. I don't think he really would eat me, I lick him bunches.

Anyway here are two pictures.. me on the couch after the doctor (is hard work going to the vet).



And here is a picture of me back on January 25th, when you could see my Reebs. When everyone said I was too skinny like I had dogorexia. And I got a new shiny coat. It can pretty much reflect lasers.



Stop looking at my reebs dad, I am not tasty and good with BBQ sauce.

Comments (1)

no jalapenos

Post a Comment