Chips and Toes (Feb 14th)

Posted by Sevren | Posted in | Posted on 6:49 PM

I forgot to mention that a couple other things happened yesterday. One is when I was at the Mardi Growl, I got a microchip, just like Chubs has in him. So we are both cyber-dogs now. I'd like to think I'm the younger and more advanced model.



But if you notice my foot, you'll see one of them has a bandage. You see, when Chubs was being attacked by aliens the other day, I decided to come to his rescue and set him free. It was hard and many were wounded, including me, but we made it out.

My folks also said that my claw was probably stepped on or got caught on something during Mardi Growl, since that's where they noticed it was hurt. I think it was still the Aliens.

Anyways, my claw was bleeding lots. It stopped yesterday and seemed to be okay, but when Chubs and I was playing today, it started bleeding again and I left little blood marks on the living room floor, and my Mom got worried and decided to take me to the doctor. The doctor said it was cracked pretty bad and they'd need to give me some drugs tomorrow and then trim it when it didn't hurt. I told them that I could tough it out, and that if I looked bad, they should have seen the aliens, but she just petted me and smiled.

She bandaged me up, gave me some pills and told my folks they would see me in the morning.





After my toe got a little red from bleeding, I was given a new name, Crimson Claw. It is my new super-hero, super-spy, evil-villian, or american-indian name, which ever I might need the soonest. I hope it's not the American-Indian one, because it would probably mean we aren't fighting giant robots, and are probably only watching Dances with Wolves.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment