Re-design on a Dime (Jan 28th)

Posted by Sevren | Posted in | Posted on 7:15 PM

Everyday my Dad comes home from work at noon to feed me lunch and take me outside so I can do my business. Like pee and stuff. Stuff being number two. I just thought I'd mention that in case you didn't know what stuff meant. And by number two I mean poo.

Anyway, today I had a present for Dad. You see my folks had been spending lots of time rearranging the house and making sure I had plenty of room to play and making sure there's no places to hide or find things that could get me into trouble. Well I decided I'd redecorate my crate for Dad. You see the crate was a little boring. The cushion was flat. I decided to give it a custom look. What do you think?

 

I think it turned out pretty good. I thought Dad liked it a whole lot too. He laughed when he saw it and took a picture of it. He then let me sleep in Tristan's crate until Mom got home so she could see how good it was too. They ended up taking everything out though. Maybe it was hard to keep clean, I don't know. They got me a new bed to rest on that night. It's red and is really hard to customize. I tried a few times. I think I'll need Chub's help on this one. Maybe I'll sleep on it.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment