Post 3: Husky Siberian (Jan 23rd)

Posted by Sevren | Posted in | Posted on 10:28 PM

So I finally got to meet my big brother, Tristan. He's a Siberian Husky that's just a little over a year and a half old. He's also big. Husky's are supposed to be around forty-five to sixty-five pounds, but he's a little over eighty, and he's not fat at all. Mom thinks there's some Malamute in his bloodline because he's so big. I'll probably call him Chubs. I'm sure that'll piss him off. He gets grumpy when things don't go his way.

Here are a few pictures of him. He's kinda wolfy and my folks think I'll fit right in. Me too.. except I'm not beautiful and dumb. I hope he doesn't blog and read this.







Mom and Dad got me a new crate with a new cushion pad for a bed. It's real squishy, like Chub's head, I mean his tail. It has a washable cover in case it gets too stinky (I like smelly stuff), and it's water proof just in case Chubs used it and wet my bed, because I would never ever do that myself. I’m not so sure about him cause we just met. I'm just sayin...

The only problem is we both have to share the same room, and he makes noises in his sleep. He’ll scratch his crate with his paws like he’s dreaming about chasing rabbits or something. Either that or he’s dreaming about being a rabbit.

Speaking of which, he eats frozen carrots. Supposed to be good for you and your teeth and gums while you are teething. I tried one and I’m thinking it’s an acquired taste. Mom says they taste like dirt. I don’t know why they are trying to feed me stuff that tastes like dirt. I’ll smell another dogs butt, or even drink out of the toilet, but I ain’t eating dirt. Some lines just cannot be crossed.



Here’s me and Chubs lying around and eating some little rawhide squares. Some people whittle. This is apparently what we do between episodes of Pawn Stars. Mom and Dad didn’t let me eat too much of mine, but it was fun while it lasted. They were afraid my belly might still be a little bad from where my foster parents rescued me from.

I like having people look out after me again. It feels good. Even if it means sleeping next to a giant Husky Rabbit.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment