Post 1: New Starts (Jan 23rd)

Posted by Sevren | Posted in | Posted on 9:54 PM

It was hard leaving Leann. She was my foster mama, and had been so nice to me and my sister, Bella. Back then they called me Bama, cause you see, that's where I'm from, down abouts around Geneva.

Leann took care of me when I was a pup (i'm much older now, almost five months!). Bella and I were rescued from a bad backyard breeder that mistreated us. He didn't hardly give us no food or no room to live. We both got really skinny. I don't know how much time we had left. We also had the mange pretty bad. Trust me, it's much worse than just being Mangy.

But, that's where Leann and Happy Pet Rescue came in and got me and Bella out of there and into Leann's home. It's difficult to trust humans after we get treated this way, but she helped us start believing in them again.

This is a picture of me after I got some food in my belly and some medicine for the mites. I had forgotten what it was like to be happy. Mr Beaver on the other hand doesn't look so happy.



The next picture is one from a few days before I learned I was going to a new family in Tennessee. I think my fur is filling out quite well, don't you think? I tried to pose pretty too.



Today LeAnn drove me up to Lagrange, Georgia to meet my new family. It took about four hours to get up there, but we got to drive by lots of places i'll probably never see again, so it was neat.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment