Post 2: Grandma's House (Jan 23rd)

Posted by Sevren | Posted in | Posted on 1:46 AM

Whelp, we met up at a big Pilot Travelcenter. At least that's what they told me. I don't know what a travelcenter is. That's where I got to meet my new family. They had come down from Knoxville, Tennessee to meet Leann half-way, so no one would have a sixteen hour round trip drive to pick me up or drop me off.

Personally, I think I'm worth the drive.

Anyway, my new family seems to be nice enough. They gave me lots of attention and had toys and snacks. Pretty good start if you ask me, but we'll see if they can keep it up. I'm not so easily swayed (at least that's what I tell them).

Here's a picture of them. Believe it or not, they even look more goofy in real life.



Well, apparently we make a stop when get we just past Atlanta. My new Mom's family lives there and we get to stop in and make an appearance. I guess they are into 'appearances'. At first I'm not so sure they dig me, but my boyish charm kicked in (as well as my puppy prance) and they were hooked. Her mom and dad, two brothers, sister, and their friends all approved. I got excited and did a puppy dance and left a little friendly piddle on the floor. I like to do friendly stuff.

I also got to make two new friends. Roscoe and Daisy. Roscoe is old and kinda grumpy. He kinda looks like a barrel with legs and only moves if biscuits are involved. I can learn much from him.

Daisy is a sleek black lab. She is kinda hot if you are into short-hairs. She smiled at me a lot. Either that or she was growling. There was so much going on that it was hard to tell. All I know is she drooled on my neck. Take that how you want to. I'm saying she was smiling.

Here are some pictures of them.





In case you didn't know Roscoe is the one laying down. He told me he was strategically waiting at a high traffic area for a treat from one of the kids. I think he was just taking a nap. Like I said, he's old.

Anyway, after we spend some time with them, we get back in the truck and head up to Knoxville.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment