Goodbye January (Jan 31st)

Posted by Sevren | Posted in | Posted on 5:35 PM

Me and Dad spent some extra time in the backyard today. We ran around in the snow and I chased snowballs. They are tasty and I can crush them with my teeth.


Sometimes I like to see what's under the snow. I dig it up and then find lots of grass. Sometimes I grab it with my teeth and pull it out into the sun. The sun and grass are friends so I like to help them see each other.


All in all, it's been a good month I think. January's are pretty cool.

Comments (3)

Very cute pictures. I actually adopted one of Vadar's brothers. Peyton is his name and they look almost identical. Vadar looks like he has found a great family.

Cool. Glad you made it here and glade you like the images. We'd love to see some pictures of Peyton. If you'd like, you can mail them to my gmail address. It's kencollins72 at gmail.com

I'd love to put them on the blog.

I will be happy to get some pics emailed over. I will see if my wife can download some this weekend. i will get them over as soon as possible.

Post a Comment