Post 7: King Kong sez, Peanut Butter (Jelly) Time! (Jan 26th)

Posted by Sevren | Posted in | Posted on 1:06 AM

Today Tristan (aka Chubs) showed me what the Kong toy was all about. I mean, the big red rubber chewy bee hive. When I first saw it, I didn't know what to think. Tristan was just chewing on the end of it. It didn't look like fun. It was too tough to break into pieces, and you can't make a mess with it, and no one seemed to be yelling at him for enjoying it as much as he did. Like I said, no fun. But I kept watching him.




Then the next day Mom and Dad got them out again and had one for me too. It was in the big silver box that has cold stuff in it. Momma held one in each hand and there was a hole in it. Tristan went right for it and started lapping up what was inside. I watched him some more and got some too.

Peanut Butter. Super Duper Cold Peanut Butter.

Tristan seemed to like it alot. I tried it and thought it was pretty good, but not as good as him I guess. There are far too many things for me to chew up like stuffed animal toys (like my Wubba) that I'd rather be chewing on.




What's my Wubba you say? It's my soft stuffed animal toy (also from Kong) that Mommy and Dad got for me when we met down in Georgia. It was my first toy. Tristan likes to take it from my crate and shake it in front of me to get me riled up. I usually have to fight him for it for a while, and then I take it back and put it up. I'm watching Chubs chew on it in the next picture. What's the big deal? Why does he got to take my Wubba? He has his own toys.




Here we are both on the couch sharing MY Wubba. I don't know why we have to share, because it's mine, but he is bigger than me so I guess he can chew on it too, for maybe about forty-three seconds tops. Then it will have to come back to me.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment