Post 8: A Walk and a Bath (Jan 27th)

Posted by Sevren | Posted in | Posted on 1:08 AM



Today we went for a walk at our local park. It's pretty big. It's called John Bynon Park. It's not even a mile from where we live. My folks tell me we are going to be coming here a lot so I can get used to seeing other people and other dogs. There is another park they said I will get to go to later where I don't have to be on a leash. That sounds like trouble.

Today we walked around the whole park and I got to bark at some people on bicycles and joggers and about a seven or eight other dogs. My folks said it was kinda cold or we would have seen more people and more other dogs there. It was pretty good for my first time there. I barked a lot but I just wanted to let people know I was here and that I saw them. I think after I get to meet more of them I probably won't bark as much at strangers in the park.

We stopped on a little wood bridge cause my dad wanted to take a picture of me and Chubs. We stopped and tried to be good dogs. I think Momma posed the best. She showed more teeth than us.


I kinda like how our eyes glow. It makes me think we look like alien dogs. I think it would be cool to be an alien dog.

When we got home I got to take my first bath at my new home. My folks had been waiting to give me a bath because I had gotten stitches last week when the doctor in Alabama worked on my bits and made it so I couldn't go around town and make a lot of puppies I would have to take care of. I'm too young to be having puppies. I'm only five months old. Puppies having puppies. That's crazy talk.

Anyway, I got my first bath here.



I didn't shake or cry at all. The water was luke warm so it wasn't too chilly or too hot. I got all soaped up and clean. I smelled kinda funny but my folks said I smelled good. Then I got all dried up so I wouldn't shake the water all over the house. I did get to shake a little water on my momma before they got the towel on me. It was fun. I had never heard momma squeal before. She sounded like she thought it was fun too.


I think I looked like a Jedi in my picture. It was kinda cool. Dad said I looked like a Jawa. That's not so cool. Bath-time pictures taken by the Momma.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment