Tag, your It! (Jan 30th)

Posted by Sevren | Posted in | Posted on 10:32 PM

Almost forgot. We got new dog tags. Me and Tristan. They are kinda cool. Mom and Dad got em off of this website called Rossi Pet Tags. You can choose several different kinda tags and metals and colors and fonts and shapes to make all kinds of stuffs. Here's what we got!

 

On the other side is all the stuff that will help us get home in case we get lost, like our folks phone numbers and addresses. Tristan is also part robot. He said he is part cyberdog. Kinda like the Terminator. He has a chip that will tell humans that scan him where home is. Maybe I'll start calling him Cyberchub.

Oh, Mom and Dad plan on getting me a chip too. And Mom likes bats. That's why I gots one on my tag. I wouldn't take anything else no ways. It's cool.

Comments (2)

These post are great! I think Vader is hot and my big sister, Molly, has a thing for Huskies! ...Ginger

(Vader)

Blinks and runs away in a blush.

Post a Comment